Masthead header

Monthly Archives: January 2012

I dare you to not smile

Could it be that this little guy is 3? He is THE most happy kid yet THE most OCD child I own. 99% of the time I love him to death. The other 1%..well I will leave that up to your imagination! Love ya crazy pirate Cruzy!

View full post »

Teenager in the house

I really can’t believe he is 13 years old today. Where has the time gone? He is my first born. I had to learn everything with him. He is the brave one. He made me a mother. Without him, I would be lost, alone and selfish. He has brought so much joy into my life. […]

View full post »

A fresh start

This is my journey through life. I love my husband because he supports my own pursuit of happiness. I love my children because they are innocent. I love my hobby as it expresses who I am. I love to express my ideas through pictures. This is my story…one photograph at a time.

View full post »